PALERMO | CREA is a boutique tenant real estate advisory firm focused solely on client-centric representation. Rooted firmly in the principal’s institution real estate consultancy and brokerage background, the group combines local expertise and knowledge with a rare set of broad-based corporate real estate disciplines. Our service model appeals to companies interest in adopting a “best in breed” philosophy when faced with corporate real estate challenges.
It does so by avoiding the perception of conflict of interest which characterizes most other real estate firms engaged in both landlord and tenant representation assignments. The velocity of change for corporate real estate market dynamics requires companies to choose highly specialized and disciplined advisors over “generalists” when considering renewing, expanding, or relocating their business.
PALERMO | CREA is solely corporate/institutional client-focused.
This clarity of purposes is demonstrated by the ease upon which clients associate the firm as an essential outsourced corporate real estate partner regardless if the scope involves corporate office space, flex-office or biological/chemical laboratory real estate.
Metaphorically, PALERMO | CREA represents the “bridge” that connects corporate and institutional clients’ interest in relocating, renewing, or expanding with customized, fully integrated real estate solutions.
PROFESSIONAL VITAE – DAMON PALERMO, SIOR
Representation and managed the negotiation of over 425 commercial lease and purchase/sale transactions comprising over $500M of total dollar volume primarily within The Woodlands submarkets and North Houston Corridor.
* Houston Business Journal Landmark Award Finalist – 2006 for Best Headquarter Move (Huntsman Corporation).
* Associated General Contractors’ APEX Award Winner-2006
* First professionally designated member of the coveted SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors) in Montgomery County.
Consulted on clients’ portfolios in Alabama, California, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, South Carolina and Virginia.
Successfully negotiated and administered 32 local tax incentive agreements for expanding and relocating companies such as: Sigma Genosys (a Sigma Aldrich company), Genometrix Biotech, Splitrock Services (currently Windstream Telecom), CB&I (formerly Chicago Bridge & Iron), Maersk Lines, Huntsman Chemicals, FOX Sports Net (a News Corporation company), and Repsol USA Holdings (a Repsol YPF company).
State: Procured Montgomery County’s first State-sponsored Texas Enterprise Fund award in 2004.
Turnkey Project Management Development:
* Managed the turnkey design/engineering, construction, IT, furniture and personnel relocation for 190,000 square feet of interior commercial space since 2009.
* Developed 11 corporate office/flex-office buildings and research & development (R&D) facilities comprising over 750,000 square feet.
* Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
* Commercial Real Estate Association of Montgomery County
* Texas Association of Realtors
Damon holds a Master’s Degree in Land Economics & Real Estate and Bachelors of Science Degree from Texas A&M University.